Google Colab is a Jupyter notebook that runs off the Cloud. The nice thing is that it already has most of the modules you need (numpy, pandas, sklearn, altair (for plotting), etc) so you don't need to install anything yourself. Please have a look at this to get started and for some introductory videos:
Here is how you can run Python code and write a report on Google Colab:
- Go to colab.research.google.com and sign in with your Google account.
- Create a new notebook and write your report on Colab. Remember, you can embed code, text, etc. You can also embed math notation using, say, $\alpha = 3$.
- As in Jupyter notebook, you can execute each cell by hitting "Shift+Enter" keys. Most other Jupyter notebook features work as they would in a regular Jupyter notebook environment on your computer.
- Once finished, you can save it as a Jupyter notebook with ipynb extension on your Google Drive.
- You can also open your existing notebooks on Colab. Just select "Upload notebook" from the "File"menu.